Need some quick help...

jlynnb1

Axe-Master
I'm using the perform layouts live, trying to use switches on the top row to access presets. When I set my bank size to match the number of presets on that row (so I can bank through them when needed), I can't access them because it will only go through bank 50 then it starts over, which isn't high enough because I start my user presets on 400. Is that just the way it is and I need to move my presets higher or is there a setting I'm missing?

I'm using the perform layouts live, trying to use switches on the top row to access presets. When I set my bank size to match the number of presets on that row (so I can bank through them when needed), I can't access them because it will only go through bank 50 then it starts over, which isn't high enough because I start my user presets on 400. Is that just the way it is and I need to move my presets higher or is there a setting I'm missing?

For the Bank Increment/Decrement button, do you have the Lower and Upper limits set? Looks like it stops at 51 by default maybe?

Screen Shot 2019-12-20 at 12.44.39 PM.png

What FC firmware are you using? I seem to have a vague memory of this being a bug in an older version.

Back
Top Bottom