Need some help with output configuration

Anthony David

Experienced
Hey guys, I need a little help here, I'm going crazy trying to figure this out.

I use output one on the Axe for headphones and output two for my monitors. Everything works fine like that, except the USB output. It only goes to output one! I can go to the I/O menu and change "USB Out Source" to output two, but it still goes to output one! I played a song in my DAW and checked the VU meters in the utility menu of the Axe, and it constantly shows output one is playing, no matter which settings I change. I just can't get the computer to send to output two. I've read my manual but it's outdated and seems to show the USB out source as the answer to my problem, but it just doesn't work. Does anyone have any advice for this?

"USB Out Source" is for going into the DAW, not receiving a signal back from the DAW.

There is a different global for routing the USB input signal.

Hey Zwie, thanks for the response. So should I leave USB out source at output one? I can't find any other parameters related to the USB routing.

Hey Zwie, thanks for the response. So should I leave USB out source at output one? I can't find any other parameters related to the USB routing.
There is an Input Source parameter which you can set to Analog, USB and AES/SPDIF.

This allows routing your USB input through the grid for reamping.

Although changing that does send the USB to both outputs, if I change it to USB, I only hear the DAW and I can't play the instrument. I need to listen to the track on output two and still be able to record. No matter what I change, it refuses to send USB to output two and still let me play. Maybe it isn't even possible but the manual seems to indicate that it is

Back
Top Bottom