Need Marco Sfogli patch for my exam!

KurtSuhr

Hi!
Im sorry to only ask for knowledge, and not actually be able to give some instead, but for me this is important:
I am gonna have an exam at spring, i attend musical studies, but i am not able to get a tone that suits me well enough with my Axe FX std..

I want to achieve the tone of Marco Sfogli - Still Hurts.
I cant get good distortion without background noise, how do you guys get that sweet tone without "chgrrr" every time you strum a chord?

Got a Suhr Pro S3 guitar, and running my axe through an active monitor, or marshall poweramp+cab.

Ahaha, stupid question, but how do i open it, i just wanna look at the settings, i dont have anything to connect my axe fx! Hope i dont make anyone mad for my silly questions.

The new axeEdit supports all the hardware versions now so go to settings->configs and make sure Standard is selected. I was able to open it in beta and 1.x.

Finally.! Thanks for the help guys.
The axe edit program crashed alot but i found out how to finally open it!
Ill write a small comment about the patch later on when i have tried it!

Total noob question here....

Just got an Axe FX 2...and I can't load the "Andromeda Lead" patch. Anyone care to help me with this? I thought you could load the Std/Ultra patches into the Axe 2???

Thanks

I tried this last night and it said the Andromeda .sys file is not a valid Axe I file?
bummer too, I was hoping I 'd ba able to take a looksie here.

Last edited:
I tired this last night and it said the Andreomeda .sys file is not a valid Axe I file?
bummer too, I was hoping I 'd ba able to take a looksie here.

Yea i tried to convert the patch into Axe FX 2 as stated above, and no luck. If anyone has figured this out, i'd appreciate you to share it.

Back
Top Bottom