Need help with creating Delay effect.

JJ-LP

We are playing "Nothing Is Impossible" next weekend. (Key of C - 142 bpm - 4/4 time)

Does anyone have a suggestion on the delay type and settings that would recreate the delay effect used during the intro of this song?

Does anyone have a preset that would get me close?

i hear dotted 8ths on the clean guitar part...which is the usual p&w vibe, isn't it? the other fella picking high up on the les paul is playing 16ths, but i think he's got a dotted 8th as well. i would say try it and see. you'll need to enter the tempo on the front panel and then decide whether you want the preset you use for this tune is to load the tempo with it (select "preset" in "tempo to use" in the tempo page), or you wanna tap it in with your foot (in which case you'll need to select "global"). then in the delay block, go to the "tempo" parameter and select "8th dot".

I think it’s “praise and worship”. You know, these church bands they have over in the states.

which is the usual p&w vibe, isn't it?

Yes. I typically use the Dual Delay block and have timings set for 1/4 on the D1 and 1/8 Dot for D2. Mix/blend equally in it with different master feedback settings.

You know, these church bands they have over in the states.

Whatcha mean by that bruh? All mankind places faith into something ;) We can all play FAS gear alike :D

Rock on simeon, thanks for all the assistance through the years. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom