Need help with buzzing

webe123

Inspired
I seem to be getting a buzzing noise on my distortion presets on the axe fx II ...it DOES NOT sound when using clean presets like chorus...etc. It was so loud in both my headphones and trying it through a powered amp that I was not able to set my axe fx II up for service at my church tomorrow. I am sure there are some things within the preset itself that need to be turned down, buit I am not sure what they are. I have it on both humbucker and single coil guitars...but again...no buzzing on some of my cleaner presets...just the distorted ones. Anyone know anything I can try to fix this?

Turn each block on and off to find the offending block, then check the settings on that block or swap it with a similar one and see if the trouble persists.

OK I was trying to remember HOW to do this? Could you give me a step by step? It has been so long ago I set up my axe fx II that I don't remember where I go or even HOW to do this? I was messing with it the other night, but I could not remember what to do....I am kinda embarrassed by this...but I am not a very technical person to begin with..mostly used the presets as they were, but this preset had something happen to it to make it buzz like it does...turning it down in utility with the VU meter does little to help it...it just is less volume.

Back
Top Bottom