Need help with Axe Ultra Issue

Tnatlas

So I've had my axe fx ultra (used) for about a year now and its been workin great. Until I went and plugged in today and there was little to no sound coming out, at first I thought it was the cable but I tested a different cable and it is definitely the axe fx, thing is i that I can faintly hear the tone, but when I go to raise the volume it sounds really distorted and mushy, what happend? what can I do to fix it, or is it a lost cause?

I'd open up and verifie all cable connections. Disconnect and reconnect.
Did you check the second OUT1 and output 2 (copy OUT1 L+T to OUT2 in IO menu) ?
If you live in Europe, contact G66 if this didn't help. They're really good and probably can repair your unit.

Yeah Ive tried that and it had the same issue, also it seems the led screen is losing brightness, im having trouble reading the screen. Im actually thinking that maybe its a power issue. Also unfortunately I live in the states. Really wanna fix this soon cause I have a deadline soon that I need the axe for

Best is to call FAS. If they're half as good as G66 it will be perfect. I think they're at least as good, so they'll get that of your chest in no time.

I can not help, but one evening I had a panic because I had a similar experience.
I turned on to play, and almost no sound ! I fiddled with connections, maybe even changed guitars... no sound.
I checked connections to my amp. No sound.
I turned everything off.
Back on...
Been working since.
Never experienced that in over about 10 years of owning the ultra.
Still seems ok.
Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom