Need Help setting up my JP6 Piezo

HuPa

Hi guys !

I recently bought a FCB1010 and programmed it to change presets/scenes etc...

Now here's my problem --> I would like to have a scene with lead sound and another scene only for piezo so that when i want lead i just press 1 on my FCB1010 and when i want piezo just press 2 (and obviously change the position of the selector on my guitar)

I bought several jacks : 2 separated jacks and 1 double jack (2 enters connected to 1)

I tried several connections and messing with the axe edit by putting "input 2" for the piezo etc... but each time it doesn't work.
Of course i've already looked other discussions but it doesn't helped me

Could someone help me live with discord to set up this preset ? Here's my ID : From Fit To Fat#6705

it's 1am for me, but if you can go to my server in the next few minutes i can help you out. should be pretty quick.

https://discord.com/invite/6hsATmBJyE

Hi guys !

I recently bought a FCB1010 and programmed it to change presets/scenes etc...

Now here's my problem --> I would like to have a scene with lead sound and another scene only for piezo so that when i want lead i just press 1 on my FCB1010 and when i want piezo just press 2 (and obviously change the position of the selector on my guitar)

I bought several jacks : 2 separated jacks and 1 double jack (2 enters connected to 1)

I tried several connections and messing with the axe edit by putting "input 2" for the piezo etc... but each time it doesn't work.
Of course i've already looked other discussions but it doesn't helped me

Could someone help me live with discord to set up this preset ? Here's my ID : From Fit To Fat#6705

Back
Top Bottom