Need help picking out a case/gig bag

Home Skillet

Inspired
Here's what I have, Axe-FXII, HD500, and an ELX112P. I'm planning to get an MFC-101 later this year but for now I'm just using the HD500 for midi/expression pedal. I need to find a new case or gig bag that would allow me to transport my gear from my parking spot to band practice and worship services. Our parking lot is pretty big and just need to cut down trips back and forth to get my gear transported. I'm assuming I'll be using a dolly for the ELX112P but I need to get a case(s)for the Axe and HD500. Right now I have them both in separate padded gig bags and it gets clunky when I strap everything together to wheel them around. How do you guys/gals transport all of your gear?

I just used cases I already had. One is a 6 space ATA rack that houses the Axe II, a power conditioner, and a rack tray that holds my wireless receiver. The other case (green) holds my MFC, a couple of expression pedals, and a slew of associated cords and power supplies. Here is a picture I posted recently of everything cased up:

Back
Top Bottom