Need HELP: 2 instruments setup

GuttaLaser

Power User
PPL... I'm lost!!!
Need a step-by-step (or a patch + I/O settings) guide to a 2 instruments at once setup!
My need is a setup with one chain for the guitar (front input) and one chain for another instrument: another guitar chain... or bass... or -to be more specific- a Green Bullet mic for a blues harp (it's a jack mic and the chain is a standard guitar chain with pedals amp cab and post cab fxs).
And obiously I need two indipendent level controls.
Please don't say I must browse youtube... following those videos something goes wrong (I do something wrong!).
TNX for any help!

Tnx Katsu... I know your guide... and it's a good starting point... but you mix too many variables (Y cable, stero/mono outs, mixer blocks, volume blocks) and ... at the end... I'm lost again.
What i need is a 2 totally indipendent rows/chains picking the signal one from the front input and the other from a rear input, than 2 separate level/volume and pan... and at the end the output is a stereo mix that goes to the PA with the 2 signals each one with the assigned volume and pan position and processing chain! In other words just like having 2 mini-Axe at once (but with only a stereo out).

Make sure Input 1 & Output 1 modes are "stereo". Connect one guitar to the front input. Connect the other guitar to rear In 1R. Create 2 separate rows of shunts across the entire layout. Place a Vol/Pan block at the start of each row. Set one Vol/Pan input select to "left", the other Vol/Pan input select to "right". Now each row has just one guitar signal, ready to be processed by any blocks you add and sent to Output 1.

Back
Top Bottom