Need HELP: 2 instruments preset

GuttaLaser

Power User
Ok now we have FW11 and AxeEdit 3.0!
I need to set up a preset for a 2 instruments at once like this
1) front input guitar... and a row with COMP+DRV+AMP+CAB+[SOME OTHER STUFF LIKE CHO/FLG/PHA]+DLY+REV => OUT 1
2) rear input GREEN BULLET MIC FOR HARP (jack cable, same impedance like guitar)... and a second row with COMP+DRV+AMP+CAB+[SOME OTHER STUFF LIKE CHO/FLG/PHA]+DLY+REV => OUT 1
the 2 sounds needs to be mixable in volume and panpot position

I tryed with the FW11b to follow the Katsumi video, both with and without a MIX in the first block, but the mic/harp sound have too much volume and seems don't react to the volume tweaking.
PLEASE nedd help with a step-by-step guide or a patch
TNX

this isn't hard to set up. make sure input 1 is set to stereo in the I/O>global page

make two rows in your layout. at the beginning of each row, place a volume block. in the volume block you'll see on the second page "input select". set one to left and the other to right. the one set to left will be your front input guitar chain

as it's set up at this point, both chains will be mixed together in stereo, but you can separate them using the pan pots, if you hit layout and page right three times, you'll see four pans - one for each row

this isn't hard to set up. make sure input 1 is set to stereo in the I/O>global page

make two rows in your layout. at the beginning of each row, place a volume block. in the volume block you'll see on the second page "input select". set one to left and the other to right. the one set to left will be your front input guitar chain

as it's set up at this point, both chains will be mixed together in stereo, but you can separate them using the pan pots, if you hit layout and page right three times, you'll see four pans - one for each row

TNX Simeon!!!
I'll try your vol block solution!

BUT - just for my culture - can't figure out WHY changin' the level in the amp block of the row of the rear input (harp mic) the volume doesn't change! (while doing the same in the amp block of the front/guitar input the guitar level goes down).

if it's not working right, then you don't have it set up right. remember to use the "input 1 RIGHT" input round the back

Back
Top Bottom