Need a little help with setting up effects loop

Chris6870

I set up my FM3 to run a Mooer Groove Loop in the effect loop. It works great, the only problem is I usually use Output 1R to send my signal to FOH. WIth this setup I'm only getting output on Output 1L. Can't figure out how to change it. Pan in the Output mixer does nothing. I included a screenshot of my preset.
Is there a better way to acomplish this?
fm3 gl.pnget.

The Mooer is mono, so you're only sending one channel through the loop, and your In 2 block is only receiving one channel. You can either put a Vol/Pan block after the In 2 block and pan the left channel to center, or set Output 1 to Copy L>R mode in the I/O menu.

The Mooer is mono, so you're only sending one channel through the loop, and your In 2 block is only receiving one channel. You can either put a Vol/Pan block after the In 2 block and pan the left channel to center, or set Output 1 to Copy L>R mode in the I/O menu.
Easy fix. Thanks!

Or set Input 2 Mode to "left only" in the I/O: Audio menu. That will prevent any noise from the unused In 2R jack from potentially getting to Output 1 (with certain effects after In 2, or the volume block suggestion above although if you used the vol/pan input select parameter you can avoid that).

Back
Top Bottom