Need a few Axe FX 2 presets converted to AX8 format

Anyone able to help me out?
Hey! I did not saw your wednesday post, but I see atquinn took care of your presets...

If it isn't hijacking the thread, I have a couple presets that I really need converted (already sold my AXE II). They are my main presets and the Landau one does use the Quad Chorus so I imagine that block can't be changed over. Thanks in advance if you can do it.
Ok, I'll do it for you, I have your files in the pendrive, look here tomorrow!!

Here we GO!
I added pics of the 3 pages of quad chorus block and scenes...

Keep rocking!

Attachments

• Landau Refrigerator.zip
    202.6 KB · Views: 32
  • RHYTHM.zip
    205.7 KB · Views: 27
Just got my AX8 today, is there a quick tutorial somewhere that shows how to convert? I have an AXE FXII as well:)

Just got my AX8 today, is there a quick tutorial somewhere that shows how to convert? I have an AXE FXII as well:)
Just drop a preset file on axefxsend then if your destination device is connected the preset will be converted and sent to the edit buffer. If none is connected you'll be asked which device type you want to convert to.

Just use the program in the link in post #24. Run it with the AX8 running and connected by USB (you do want the USB driver loaded) without Axe-Edit running. The AX8 should be dialed to a preset location where you want the converted patch to go. Drag a Axe-II preset onto the running converter program, and it should be written to the current preset location on the AX8. Just save it on the unit & go from there.

Back
Top Bottom