Need a favor

Sorry dude. I had one, but it died, flatlined and could not be repaired. i discarded it a few years back. It did have some bad-ass sounds in it though. I used it a lot when I recorded the CrossStreet album Different Roads (Wingate Records).

Still have it. Germany, though ;)
Thanks to answer, I want tone match but youtube videos are bad quality, would you mind make a quality track only with distorion?
This is the sound that I lookingf for:

Only first 0:35 seconds:

And this the dream tone I looking for:

All three are Zoom 9002.

Thanks in advance!!

I'll try to record the direct git signal together with the distorted sound. TM depends a lot on the guitar used and your personal playing style. That said I certainly won't be able to play like Satch so keep your expectations low ;)

Also: the chorus of that little box is killer and an extremely important part of the distortion sound. The distortion itself is not so impressive. A high-gain Friedman should get you there as well (just my 0,02$)

I need to revisit my chorus settings in the Axe Fx II. These sound amazing and I'm sure we can get close with it!

I'll try to record the direct git signal together with the distorted sound. TM depends a lot on the guitar used and your personal playing style. That said I certainly won't be able to play like Satch so keep your expectations low ;)
Thanks so much, will be amazing if you send me a guitar track so I can TM, thanks again!!

Looks like my Zoom crapped out. Can't get it to send anything to its outputs. Neither line out nor headphones except the metronome and the tuner. Sorry my friend.

Edit:

Most likely it's the DC/DC converter and/or a few capacitors around it so I'll see if I can resurrect it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom