Need a backup

If he wants scenes- he should buy 2 MFC's - or figure out the cause of the problems he's having- firmware, presets, settings, programing etc.

BUT- if you want to keep it simple, have a backup of certain presets to get you through.

One band I was in- all original, alt rock- I figured out with the current setlist we were doing- I only needed a clean sound one part of one song half way through the set- No footswitch, nothing- I just pressed the button on the amp before and after- and made my life simpler.

Keep It Simple

If my MFC crapped out doing something- I'd make sure I'd have programmed whatever needed to get through it if it happend again- My XL+ has about 500 more presets than I need... so there's plenty of room to organize it how you need to get you through anything.
Since there are good alternatives that can do scenes, why should he have to compromise?

Personally, I would much prefer to have 5 or 6 scenes accessible by foot switch and change presets manually when needed. I don't change presets during songs only scenes.

Everyone has their own approach.

Wish I could afford two MFC's but would not want to carry two around, the MC6 will get me by, and to be onset I may consider using it instead of the MFC-101 if it proves to be more reliable.
Lastnight when shifting from preset 001 to 002 it jumped to 128?
I was unable to page down using the MFC as I have to press down and release each time (so it would take ages) I had to use the rotary on the Axe fx.

Wish I could afford two MFC's but would not want to carry two around, the MC6 will get me by, and to be onset I may consider using it instead of the MFC-101 if it proves to be more reliable.
Lastnight when shifting from preset 001 to 002 it jumped to 128?
I was unable to page down using the MFC as I have to press down and release each time (so it would take ages) I had to use the rotary on the Axe fx.
You really should open a support case...

Back
Top Bottom