Need 80s Tri Chorus sound

try this

4 scenes: 4 different kinds of chorus. At least two of them are based on presets by Javajunkie, IIRC.

1. CE-1
2. Tri-Chous
3. Dimension
4. Vibrato.

It's a stereo preset.

here's an fx block...remove the .syx extension from the filename. i had to add it on to upload it here, because the forum won't allow .blk files

also check there isn't an external attached to the bypass

Attachments

• TriChorus.blk .syx
    293 bytes · Views: 268
Thanks ,I have now those Swedish Chef tri chorus presets sounds amazing. And few more another ,users. Amazing chorus sounds Axe FX II have. 8)

here's an fx block...remove the .syx extension from the filename. i had to add it on to upload it here, because the forum won't allow .blk files

also check there isn't an external attached to the bypass

Checking out your Trichorus. But the file is not working for me. Did as you said and removed syx, it appears in the Chorus folder, restarted Axe Edit etc. But it doesn't appear in the chorus block. Tried several times. Didn't have any problems with the other block files you have posted. Can you post it again? Thanks

try saving a test block using the quad chorus in your patch,, then drop my block into the same folder. restart axe edit and see if it works. it's fine here.

Nor sure what's going on. All of a sudden some newly saved effect block don't show up in the little window. Also not the ones I save my self. They appear in the effect folders but not in Axe Edit.....Didn't have this problem before.
Also some strange long number appears in the saved name after the name of the effect block. This also didn't happen before.

Back
Top Bottom