Neal Schon Patch

It doesn't sound quite "wet" enough to be truly Neal and it's a little thinner in the lower mids than his tone .... But that said, I like it better ! I've always loved his expression and the way he balances melody and flash, but his tone should be just a tad more "raw" ....

You've got "focus" in your tone that I wish he had ....

Man Thanks! I am gonna use an LP instead of a PRS they sound a little thinner the LP should give more body.
Ill put this patch up later once it tweaked a little more.Thanks again for listening

Screw the patch, the playing was fantastic. :)

Oh and I'd love to try the patch, but I'd much rather be able to play like that.

Vinai, your tone and, of course, playing are incredible. Can you tell us what you're playing through? Neal Schon, in my opinio, is unmatched in tone and feeling in his playing. Also, what do you mean, "firmware 2 or 3..." we're all on AXE 2 5.x a this point...

Keep posting... your playing is inspiring!

GPlus... not a bad patch, but I agree, needs body. Playing is great! Good on you!

Vinai, I've never heard anyone match Neal's tone like you have... your Send Me An Angel rendition is remarkable! Please share what you're using to get that tone... come on... help a brother out!

Screw the patch, the playing was fantastic. :)

Oh and I'd love to try the patch, but I'd much rather be able to play like that.

shasha says it best. Killer playing man. Neal plays with a lot of feel that can be difficult to reproduce and you nailed it. Bravo!

Mark Day had a decent Schon sound going on an Axe II cover of Separate Ways I saw on YouTube. I think he shared the patch here but it would have been in a much earlier firmware.

Thanks! I have loved Neals playing from the biginning he plays with so much feeling I got to sit in on one of his recording sessions and man I wish I would of asked him a ton of questions but I was blown away by what he was playing.:D

Back
Top Bottom