NCLRsD... New CLR's Day...

Congratulations!

Theres are my Babies!

First thing I noticed that I almost imminently turn off the delay and reverb, which the opposite what I have done before with other speakers.
Even if I turn it back on, I have to turn down the mix, because I can hear it "too" clearly.

Levi

Attachments

• classmall.jpg
    classmall.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 109
Cool!
a pair of those running in a small room must be like total surround sound LOL!
talk about being "engulfed by sound"
Set up a ping pong delay on a high gain patch. I did that with the Xitones and it was hilarious (also really fun)

Hotplate has 2 as well. We live really close to each other. I think we are going to need to set up a quad!

Congratulations!

Theres are my Babies!

First thing I noticed that I almost imminently turn off the delay and reverb, which the opposite what I have done before with other speakers.
Even if I turn it back on, I have to turn down the mix, because I can hear it "too" clearly.

Levi

I tried the CLR. Same here. Had to turn down the mix. VERY clear imho.

Shhhh ! Isn't it bad luck to say the name ? ;-) I don't think I'm gonna get much sleep tonight... 8-/

I think you need to say the name 3 times while looking into the mirror...you should be safe. Maybe he'll congratulate you guys though...probably not but I am! I can't wait to hear
stereo myself :)

im dying here
my clr is on the way still. and the "tracking" info is so vague, it might as well just say "status: speaker is somewhere"

im dying here
my clr is on the way still. and the "tracking" info is so vague, it might as well just say "status: speaker is somewhere"

Hang in there and use the time to spoil your spouse rotten, cause when the CLR arrives you'll need the goodwill for playing the entire day for days on end

im dying here

Yeah, just go by the Estimated date of delivery... it'll usually be right on... congrats on your CLR !

That's just MEAN ! ;-)

Now if we could only output FX from the AxeFx II in 5.1 ! ;-)

Can you imagine 2 stereo delays in parallel routed to each output to 4 speakers. 330ms, 440ms, 550ms, 660ms. First 2 from the front speakers, 3-4th from behind.
When you hit a note it would circle around you :)

Back
Top Bottom