NCD!! Yet Another Issue :-(

gigawatt

Experienced
Ok, after this one, no more guitars! Ok @Muad'zin and @Carl. Fortunately this was an inexpensive used Indonesian model but still, I hate to see things like this happen in shipping. That is, if it was shipping, I didn't see it in any of the sellers photos. These are really nice guitars,my only complaint is on the one I got with the broken headstock, you can see the fret tang ends through the.binding, wtf? And the binding is not as thick as the USA or MIJ models, and instead of the elegant ivory it is snow white. Alright, on to the picks :)

image.jpg Naturally, the most important pic is too large for the forum. I'll have to try and crop it and see if that works,

ATTACH=full]48564[/ATTACH] image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Will be right back with the " chip" photo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I just thought of something, if you click on either of the two small thumbnails at the bottom of the post do they enlarge?

Hey, I just found a simple way to resize my pictures, If I mail them from my iPhone to my Mackbook, I'm given the option of sending small, medium, large, or actual size, sweet! So here's a couple "large" pics ;).

AND THE DISSAPOINTMENT BELOW. Admit it, this is what you opened the thread for, morbid curiosity. Like the gapers slowing down to look at a crash on the highway.:eek::oops:o_O:confused:

Last edited:
Ok with the help of a nice German;

image.jpg
THE DISSAPOINTMENT, FOR REAL THIS TIME.
image.jpg
DO I HEAR A COLLECTIVE OOOH, OUCH, IN THE FORUM,

*cough* Not sure what I am supposed to see here? *cough*

Still a bad cough, thank you very much. But as I coughed, what am I supposed to see here? It looks fine as far as I can tell.

EDIT: Ah, you posted while I was still typing. That is a nasty piece of damage indeed. Although methinks with this model, just like with Explorers, those tips will always be the first to chip.

EDIT: Ah, you posted while I was still typing. That is a nasty piece of damage indeed. Although methinks with this model, just like with Explorers, those tips will always be the first to chip.

Yeah it can be a chore trying to keep them out of harms way, but the KV2 I posted with the lightning on it and Doctor Who graphic has been in my collection for 20 years and has no chips, although it was repainted, last time was around 2007, so 11 years wo incident. Keeping fingers crossed. ;) I think this must have happened in shipping, and ya know it wasn't packaged nearly as well as the previous RR, guess I'm lucky it doesn't have a broken headstock too :rolleyes:.

that's the problem with pointy guitars ...:eek:

Oh I've seen plenty o chips and dents on Strats, not to mention worn off paint which created the senseless "relic" look that I'll never understand, and even more broken headstocks on Les Pauls, the all time king of bow breakers.

Back
Top Bottom