Native Instruments and iZotope joining up

I have been using both those companies for many, many years now-in my DAW. I like them both. Guess we'll see............I Have 90% of the Izotope stuff. NI I have quite a few also........

I got an offer via my NI account to get the izotope 4.1 production suite for $259 (CAD). Looks like a good deal yes? I don't currently have any izotope products so have no experience with them. Are many ppl using any of their plugins? worthwhile ?

I got an offer via my NI account to get the izotope 4.1 production suite for $259 (CAD). Looks like a good deal yes? I don't currently have any izotope products so have no experience with them. Are many ppl using any of their plugins? worthwhile ?
They have helped me quite a bit. Izotope I mean. Great plugins and easy to use.

Interesting....

My offers are weird. It's $50 less for Komplete 13 Ultimate + Production Suite than just for Komplete 13 Ultimate.

Still not going to do it...I'm kind of over NI. My old DJ setup was based entirely on Traktor, NI controllers, and an old analog mixer, but I'm pretty sure if I got back into it, I'd just buy the Denon dedicated players instead, even though it's ~3x the price of a new MBAir to run the stuff I already own.

I don't think I was ever really happy with anything NI made except Traktor. But, to each their own. It does seem like a cool bundle.

I have all I need\want form Native Instruments and probably from Izotope.
I use Kontakt often. Scarbee Basses, Vintage Organs to name a few. Izotope I believe I have almost ALL of them except the repair apps.
I use VST plugs for everything except guitars and vocals so I have had all these for a long time now.
Never bought any suites or bundles.
Both very good products imho. Especially for a midi freak like myself :)

Native Instruments summer sale on right now....a little tempted to jump from Komplete 13 standard to the next level up 'Ultimate'. 50% off but not sure if its worth for me to jump. Anyone have the Ultimate package? From what I can tell you gain a crap load of orchestral and movie type sounds in that package. Great if you were a producer and worked in multimedia etc.

Native Instruments summer sale on right now....a little tempted to jump from Komplete 13 standard to the next level up 'Ultimate'. 50% off but not sure if its worth for me to jump. Anyone have the Ultimate package? From what I can tell you gain a crap load of orchestral and movie type sounds in that package. Great if you were a producer and worked in multimedia etc.
Never did that, because buck$.
Keep in mind that if you go that way, every update will be more buck$.

Back
Top Bottom