Nashville Tornadoes

Yes. Hope everyone is alright out there.

Scary that this was so sudden (very little warning for all meteorological expertise.)

My best friend from childhood is up there, as is another bud who we met in our teen years up in Maine. I guess they both narrowly missed destruction.

I just visited there a month ago for the first time and instantly fell in love with it. I’ve been trying to convince the wife to move up there within the next 5 years and she’s been on the fence....these just pushed the conversation back a bit. We already deal with hurricanes every year here in Ft. Lauderdale, I figure there isn’t a huge difference in moving up there and dealing with those....just less warning.

A good friend of mine sent me some photos that were taken about a half mile from his house. It looks like a war zone. His house was not damaged, but some of his neighbors have nothing left. He's checking into a hotel for a few days until they get power to his house restored.

Several friends there are all safe, although they had some serious property damage. Scary stuff. Some of the pics I've been sent are devastating.

I’ve checked in with friends and even an exgf and all are good.

Damn....those pictures are crazy.

I know it's a little sic and I have an uncle that lives just outside of Nashville...but, what a great name for a band o_O Prayers to those effected.

Thankfully the tornado missed my house by a couple miles, but it completely destroyed everything in its path. Looks like a war zone out here.

Back
Top Bottom