Nashville Music Gear Expo 2015

I saw Cliff posted in another thread that they are too busy on the AX8 release work to make the show this year. Not great for the show, but a lot of folks on the waiting list are happy!

That's weird they show up as an attendee on the expo page. I though it would be cool to see Fractal, Kemper and Line 6 all in one place - where you can literally walk room to room to compare.

I'm sure a lot of that went on at the LA show. Search posts from FractalAudio, should show up in recent ones.

Ah never mind I found a post from Cliff saying they weren't going so they could focus on getting the AX8's out.

Release before Thanksgiving? It would be nice to have a good idea so people could plan for upcoming gigs? Either I get the AX8 or I will be forced to buy a Rotosphere!! Can't do both!

What does "focus on AX8" mean exactly? I understand the concept, but what are the actual steps taken?
  1. Removing the UPS label from the delivery - since we know they've arrived at headquarters
  2. Waiting as many days as possible to send out email invitations to order based on waiting list priority to drive everyone crazy and build anticipation
  3. Placing new new shipping labels on from Fractal once orders are placed
  4. Kicking back and drinking brandy while you watch your return on investment finally kick in
  5. Get all that done before the 20th so you can enjoy Thanksgiving break.
  6. Eat turkey.
  7. Offer Black Friday special for ordering on Black Friday with the remaining leftover units from waiting list (if any)
  8. Get as many units ordered and sold before Christmas as you can.

1. Removing the UPS label from the delivery - since we know they've arrived at headquarters
  2. Waiting as many days as possible to send out email invitations to order based on waiting list priority to drive everyone crazy and build anticipation
  4. Kicking back and drinking brandy while you watch your return on investment finally kick in
  6. Eat turkey.
  7. Offer Black Friday special for ordering on Black Friday with the remaining leftover units from waiting list (if any)
Could also include loading the latest firmware to each unit and any quality control procedures.

6. Eat turkey.
hopefully they are drinking a good bourbon, not brandy...

Maybe they are waiting to combine the release/shipping with a $300 OFF Black Friday sale.

$1099 first batch. You heard it here first!

. . .

</dreamstate>

Maybe they are waiting to combine the release/shipping with a $300 OFF Black Friday sale.

$1099 first batch. You heard it here first!

. . .

</dreamstate>
Can you imagine at $1099 or 1199.....this pricepoint would draw more buyers on the fence of who wouldnt spend 1400-1500...draw from a different demographic of players/users.

Back
Top Bottom