NASA intruige and the mother of all Conspiracies?

Methinks NASA gets excited about many things, sadly enough the masses just don't get excited over it as much they would like to believe. So, there is life on Mars, big deal to scientists, I reckon that most people will just go meh and get on with their lives. Microbes and dead fossils are a lot easier to shrug off then a flying saucer on the White House lawn and 'take me to your leader!'.

They found Matt Damon!?

Seriously...maybe they somehow discovered that humans originated on Mars?

I think this is like the story of the boiling frog. They either already have or anticipate verifying life on Mars. They would not make such a significant announcement without verification. So they slowly get the masses used to the idea with statements like this one then make the formal announcement in hopes of preparing people for what is coming.

Probably a fossil of this:

startrek_gorn.jpg
"Arena", one of my favorite episodes!

No, not a NASA conspiracy....what the conspiracy theory crowd, such as the storm gate movement from last month...kind of a mainstream thing news wise (nuts as it was )....similar to the flat earth earthers, for example...surely, you’ve heard of those people right?

My point being, how do you think those people are going to react, when they see the head of NASA planetary science division say they are close to making an announcement that will be on the level of Copernicus, that they don’t think the world is ready for.

Notice, at no point did I say endorse this train of thought...but those people are going to think they were right all along and when you combine that with the speed and unfiltered nature of social media, I just think its going to be interesting from a social standpoint.
Your train of thought is a trainwreck.

Your train of thought is a trainwreck.

At no point in this thread have I mentioned my train of thought, And in fact I have made clear that my point of interest here is how these events are going to affect those fringe groups, now that their pet theories have gained mainstream traction.

Hard to tell what he's eluding too, could be religious, scientific, recipe for haunting mids, (insert anything here). Very interesting though.

At no point in this thread have I mentioned my train of thought, And in fact I have made clear that my point of interest here is how these events are going to affect those fringe groups, now that their pet theories have gained mainstream traction.
You dont have to mention your train of thought to make it readily apparent that you have some issues that need to be addressed. You’ve been talking in circles about conspiracies on the internet, using vague language and you’re relentless about it. These are huge red flags. Please seek help from a mental health professional as soon as possible, preferably today. Get a real world friend to take you and stay with you, better yet a family member.

I’ll attempt to clarify my point again since some keep missing it.

There are fringe belief groups out there that adhere to ideas outside of the commonly accepted norm.

Some examples of which are:

Flat earthers
UFO’s
Anti vaccination
The ancient alien crowd
The Illuminati
NWO
Foreign political collusion
Various religious movements

To name but a few.

Because I’m aware of these movements doesn’t make me a member of any these, just as being aware of the impeachment inquiry doesn’t automatically make me a democrat.

What all these groups seek, is spreading their existing views to others, and growing the movement. Again, not what I believe or what you believe....what they believe. As I’ve mentioned elsewhere, I don’t personally believe in any conspiracy other than JFK...I’ll listen to anything, but the burden of proof is pretty high.

So in this case, you have a confluence of events that plays right into the ufo crowd...but this time it’s not the internet at large, it’s CNN, Colbert, DOD, NASA, and numerous other main stream sources... not the usual lunatic fringe.

In country where millions will entertain the idea that 9/11 was an inside job...with no main stream validation...how do you think another fringe group will react with mainstream validation...will it gain momentum or diminish? The answer is obvious, and IMO, will be interesting to see how it plays out for a social standpoint.

There are fringe belief groups out there that adhere to ideas outside of the commonly accepted norm.

Flat earthers
UFO’s
Anti vaccination
The ancient alien crowd
The Illuminati
NWO

To name but a few.

Because I’m aware of these movements doesn’t make me a member of any these, just as being aware of the impeachment inquiry doesn’t automatically make me a democrat.

What all these groups seek, is spreading their existing views to others, and growing the movement. Again, not what I believe or what you believe....what they believe. As I’ve mentioned elsewhere, I don’t personally believe in any conspiracy other than JFK...I’ll listen to anything, but the burden of proof is pretty high.

So in this case, you have a confluence of events that plays right into the ufo crowd...but this time it’s not the internet at large, it’s CNN, Colbert, DOD, NASA, and numerous other main stream sources... not the usual lunatic fringe.

In country where millions will entertain the idea that 9/11 was an inside job...with no main stream validation...how do you think another fringe group will react with mainstream validation...will it gain momentum or diminish? The answer is obvious, and IMO, will be interesting to see how it plays out for a social standpoint.
Had a funny thought: the members of those groups tend to have a distrust towards the “mainstream media”, so it could have the opposite effect. They could view the news invalid. The question becomes: “ which is stronger: their confirmation bias or their media bias?

The group this could ignite is the disengaged.

You dont have to mention your train of thought to make it readily apparent that you have some issues that need to be addressed. You’ve been talking in circles about conspiracies on the internet, using vague language and you’re relentless about it. These are huge red flags. Please seek help from a mental health professional as soon as possible, preferably today. Get a real world friend to take you and stay with you, better yet a family member.

Your consistent I’ll give you that, but yet again, your asvab is showing.

My mental health is fine and clearly exceeds your level of reading comprehension.

This is the part where you will respond, by reading us your unsolicited resume, like so many times before, in an attempt to show why your so highly qualified to pass judgment on others, and how your in med school, flying, etc... or whatever else activity you seem to think your the only who has ever achieved. Then, of course step two from Trev playbook, will be where you announce that you are adding me to your ignore list...your the king of this unexplained behavior here. Please with all your exalted knowledge explain to us the logic behind that? Do you think anyone actually cares if you ignore them? You must, otherwise why mention it? ...and that says far more about you than the person your ignoring. Perhaps in a moment of solitude when your not contemplating ridiculous things such as the minisclule effect hanging a guitar on the wall has on neck tension...to name but one of your many idiotic utterances...you should focus your Uber intellectual force on solving the mystery of why it’s so vital (to you) that everyone knows that Trev had made a ruling.

Have you ever contributed anything positive in this forum?

No doubt this will get pulled, and rightfully so... because I have now stooped to your level of ignorance.

And I can assure no one gives two shits who you ignore....least of all me.

Had a funny thought: the members of those groups tend to have a distrust towards the “mainstream media”, so it could have the opposite effect. They could view the news invalid. The question becomes: “ which is stronger: their confirmation bias or their media bias?

The group this could ignite is the disengaged.

My money is on confirmation bias. They want to be validated, even from a source they don’t trust.

Flat earthers
UFO’s
Anti vaccination
The ancient alien crowd
The Illuminati
NWO

To name but a few.

I'll ignore your inclusion of politics in your sweep of conspiracy theories.

The closest thing I can find to a "coming announcement" from NASA is an interview with Jim Green in The Telegraph, which puts things in a different context, and refers to results that might or might not come from a NASA mission that won't even launch until next year. Then there's your nebulous "recent other government admissions." Specifics, or it didn't happen.

Or is this just a project to cause mayhem? :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom