Napoleon Bone Apart

First I have heard of the Napoleon. I went to the site and saw the Oasis outdoor kitchen setup. That might be a purchase my wife and everyone agrees on.

Here in South Carolina, where American Barbecue originated and exists to this day in its finest form, everyone is big on Rec Tec grills. I haven't bought into the Rec Tec hype yet because I still don't taste a huge difference between gas and wood.

You're squatting in a T hangar? THAT'S MY DREAM
That would be out in Pecan Plantation (Granbury TX) A lot of retired pilots out there, including one of late father's friends. My dad was a Captain in the Army and his buddy was a pilot. My dad's friend was stationed on an island (Kwajalein Island) and has a picture he took of a strange aircraft that landed on the island. It was the Enola Gay. I have seen the picture. My dad's friend flew bombers over Japan during the war. After the war he flew commercial airlines (TWA as I recall, ending at American). Then became an instructor for American, finally retired out to Pecan Plantation. He was a good guy.

First I have heard of the Napoleon. I went to the site and saw the Oasis outdoor kitchen setup. That might be a purchase my wife and everyone agrees on.

Here in South Carolina, where American Barbecue originated and exists to this day in its finest form, everyone is big on Rec Tec grills. I haven't bought into the Rec Tec hype yet because I still don't taste a huge difference between gas and wood.
Never heard of Rec Tec. I had never heard of Napoleon either. I have a friend in the neighborhood who is waiting for his grill to die. he suggested the Napoleon as that is what he is lusting for. I found a local dealer, went and checked them out. Killer grill and an excellent value.

Back
Top Bottom