NAMM NAMM NAMM here I come

Womac911

Inspired
It's that time again! Getting ready to leave for the NAMM show on Saturday. We're there for nine days. Will be on the lookout for a few people from here, as well as AxeFX units.

Who's going?

I will be there. See everyone that makes it out. Look for a Fractal Audio shirt and that will most likely be me!

I'll be out there. I'll be with GTC sound innovations, look for the RevPad. I'll also be roaming around as well.

Oh, might as well promote some shows.

I'll be playing House of Blues Anaheim, Wednesday night (1/20) before the NAMM show
I'll be playing Thursday night at the Irvine Spectrum, about 20 minutes south of the Convention center.

You're all welcome to drop by and talk geek with me, I'll be using the AX8 exclusively on those gigs.

Oh, might as well promote some shows.

I'll be playing House of Blues Anaheim, Wednesday night (1/20) before the NAMM show
I'll be playing Thursday night at the Irvine Spectrum, about 20 minutes south of the Convention center.

You're all welcome to drop by and talk geek with me, I'll be using the AX8 exclusively on those gigs.

Might stop by! We'll be at the Vixen/Femme Fatale show Thursday night...

Hey Marky, thank you. Rosh I'd be at your shows but I'm playing both nights.
Yes I'll be there I haven't missed a NAMM show since the mid 80's. :0). Fun times.
I'm playing the Marriott lobby Thursday night 10pm with some special guest.
Friday 3pm at the hal Leonard booth for 20minutes for Antares. And may jam with a few more people. And you know I'll be rock'n my AX8!! :0)

Grrr....this is the first time I haven't gone in a long time.
Have to travel for my day job. Not happy about it.

Will be my second NAMM. I am not in music biz. Video biz. We will be streaming grahm nash, dr john and some others as well as have a booth.

Staying out in OC so going to shows probably won't happen. Definitely checking out Line 6, strymon, eventide and want to see the revpad as well!

Back
Top Bottom