NAMM NAMM NAMM here I come

Saw some forum members today. Marky at the Line6 booth..o_O......Rosh and I checking out the 'Revpad' and a new linear tremolo.... Then Cooper walked by but didn't hear us calling him... Galo playing on an AX8 at the 'Matrix' booth. Shook hands with a certain bearded, muscly guy at the Ernie Ball / Music Man booth:cool:. Feet are tired.........must......get..........sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Saw some forum members today. Marky at the Line6 booth..o_O......Rosh and I checking out the 'Revpad' and a new linear tremolo.... Then Cooper walked by but didn't hear us calling him... Galo playing on an AX8 at the 'Matrix' booth. Shook hands with a certain bearded, muscly guy at the Ernie Ball / Music Man booth:cool:. Feet are tired.........must......get..........sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Good running into you :)

Was great to see you. I've just nicely got home after 4 days of NAMM, i'll sleep tonight for sure, didn't get much while there.

Mark

Moke! Sorry I missed you!

Back
Top Bottom