NAMM 2020

What about we all meet for a group breakfast at 9:00 Saturday at Cocos bakery at 1100 w. Katella Ave. in Anaheim CA, which is 1/3 mile from the Convention Center?

Any locals know the place - it was recommended to me by a 31 year NAMM veteran attendee as good group place to meet off-campus?

Thoughts? I am wide open on ideas. I’m based in the Hilton right next to convention center and there may be places here we can meet. I just thought a 9am start time means no one misses much of the 10am opening exhibit hall stuff.

Sounds good to me!

CHANGE OF LOCATION/PLANS....

It's probably best that we meet on-site on Saturday... I walked around today in Convention Center and there is an outdoor patio with roundtables we could use on Saturday right before lunch crowd hits.

(Also, I now have an Eddie Kramer thing at Mix with Masters from 10 to 11 I can't miss)...

So -- shall we aim to all gather the Fractal Forces following this thread at 11:30ish at the Outdoor Patio roundtable area that faces Hall A? Tell other Fractalites who you may run into before that (Marco Fanton?) that aren't seeing this thread as you go?

See map picture attached. This Saturday 11:30ish Outdoor patio by Hall A location and time work for everyone? Locked and loaded here...

IMG_1310.jpg

What about we all meet for a group breakfast at 9:00 Saturday at Cocos bakery at 1100 w. Katella Ave. in Anaheim CA, which is 1/3 mile from the Convention Center?

Any locals know the place - it was recommended to me by a 31 year NAMM veteran attendee as good group place to meet off-campus?

Thoughts? I am wide open on ideas. I’m based in the Hilton right next to convention center and there may be places here we can meet. I just thought a 9am start time means no one misses much of the 10am opening exhibit hall stuff.
Parking could be a nightmare? There was no way that I could afford to stay anywhere near the Convention Center/Disney area, so I'm quite a few miles away.
CHANGE OF LOCATION/PLANS....

It's probably best that we meet on-site on Saturday... I walked around today in Convention Center and there is an outdoor patio with roundtables we could use on Saturday right before lunch crowd hits.

(Also, I now have an Eddie Kramer thing at Mix with Masters from 10 to 11 I can't miss)...

So -- shall we aim to all gather the Fractal Forces following this thread at 11:30ish at the Outdoor Patio roundtable area that faces Hall A? Tell other Fractalites who you may run into before that (Marco Fanton?) that aren't seeing this thread as you go?

See map picture attached. This Saturday 11:30ish Outdoor patio by Hall A location and time work for everyone? Locked and loaded here...

View attachment 62313
I will be there.

Parking could be a nightmare? There was no way that I could afford to stay anywhere near the Convention Center/Disney area, so I'm quite a few miles away.
I will be there.
I made that mistake last year. Didn't register for a room in the convention hotel. I ended up spending more than the difference in room rates each day in parking both at the convention in one of the "offsite" lots and at the hotel I stayed at, to self park. 😕

They have it pretty much figured out how to separate you and your money very efficiently....

Last edited:
I will be there.
So glad to hear this and to meet you in person finally!

Who will be at Larry’s gig at Marriott?
Larry, if you read this: please as a birthday gift play “political rain”, it’s my preferite ;)
I will most likely be there, if I can stay up that late. But it will be a very crowded and noisy room.

Larry even uses extra fingers.
He showed the mini to me.......way smaller than I expected.

Attachments

• BBB6552C-9FDA-4609-A851-47948F0B9734.jpeg
    BBB6552C-9FDA-4609-A851-47948F0B9734.jpeg
    505.6 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom