NAMM 2020

Hey amigos...

I'm thinking maybe we can do a Fractal Axe-Fx/AX8 User meet-up Saturday morning sometime between 10 and noon (before the lunch rush) around the exhibit hall concession area and hang for an hour? Know there is more than one concession area, so will scout and figure out that as possible location once on site...

Open to other/better ideas?... Friday happy hour is another option, is there something close to Convention center and Hilton?

Tomorrow I'm at a lot of AES Academy classes at the Hilton 4th floor much of the day....I love Larry Mitchell (just got to see him and hang at Antones a few weeks back) but I doubt I'll make any midnight show while there (2am Austin time)....

Look forward to seeing/meeting you at NAMM!

- AustinBuddy

Working on sounds this morning
Nice rings....
Had this one for 20+ years. Got it at Camp Verde, AZ:
20200115_170311.jpg

Hey amigos...

I'm thinking maybe we can do a Fractal Axe-Fx/AX8 User meet-up Saturday morning sometime between 10 and noon (before the lunch rush) around the exhibit hall concession area and hang for an hour? Know there is more than one concession area, so will scout and figure out that as possible location once on site...

Open to other/better ideas?... Friday happy hour is another option, is there something close to Convention center and Hilton?

Tomorrow I'm at a lot of AES Academy classes at the Hilton 4th floor much of the day....I love Larry Mitchell (just got to see him and hang at Antones a few weeks back) but I doubt I'll make any midnight show while there (2am Austin time)....

Look forward to seeing/meeting you at NAMM!

- AustinBuddy
Saturday morning works for me? I will be at another event Friday night.

What about we all meet for a group breakfast at 9:00 Saturday at Cocos bakery at 1100 w. Katella Ave. in Anaheim CA, which is 1/3 mile from the Convention Center?

Any locals know the place - it was recommended to me by a 31 year NAMM veteran attendee as good group place to meet off-campus?

Thoughts? I am wide open on ideas. I’m based in the Hilton right next to convention center and there may be places here we can meet. I just thought a 9am start time means no one misses much of the 10am opening exhibit hall stuff.

Back
Top Bottom