NAMM 2019

I'm predicting that Fractal announces a new product immediately after NAMM, just like last year. And since Cliff has stated that they're not going to release an audio interface (mentioned on TGP) I'm really curious to see what Focusrite will be coming out with.

What are you guys all hoping to see?

I'm waiting for this LB-1 to drop...basically a monster reactive load box built into an FX-8 equivalent with memory space for 4000 user cabs, the horsepower and ability to run 500ms IRs, with the new insane DSP from the III, a nice screen, lots of control knobs...

All that craigslist/ebay amp scavenging that the III negated? Uh yeaaaah the LB-1 is going to cause me more G.A.S. than the III has cured.

I'll be there--new to the forum and would be cool to meet anyone in person. My home base will be the Santa Cruz Guitars booth. Safe travels!

Great idea @Moke !!!
I’ll be around the show and for sure I’ll be at the Yamaha concert Thursday (in the main plaza) and at the Ultime Jam Night Friday night.
And don’t forget Larry’s gig at Marriott.

Here I am. Started with snow at home and arrived in LA with sun and 19 C.
See you at the show tomorrow!

Arrived last night and had a super-productive day after getting rear-ended by a texting millennial on my way to the hotel after stopping by my friend's studio.
We should meet somewhere, guys.

Maybe something simple like in one of the hotel lounges or lobbies?

We can all scope out some locations Thur. and Fri. and make some suggestions.

Tomorrow I’ll be walking around the place (no meeting scheduled in the morning). So if someone would like to meet let me know.
Diego

Back
Top Bottom