NAMM 2018......WHO’S GOIN’?

bradlake

Axe-Master
I am trying to Decide whether to make the trek this year, my GAS doesn’t really need attention, but you never know who you’ll run into there...and it’s almost worth it just to see @Larry Mitchell at the opening night lobby bar gig....last time I attended (2016) I ran into @X-Mann (though he probly doesn’t recall...we were both trying to get from one end of the monstrosity to the other...) and a drummer friend I worked with on cruise ships 25 years ago...and got to pee next to mike Keneally, tho I didnt acknowledge him (bathroom etiquette)

Lol, hey Brad....& “Yes”, I remember meeting you man!

I’m taking this year offf due to several reasons, cost being one of them (& buying 3-Tube amps & a new Guitar) & the fact that after 6-years in a row, I need a break.

Plus I’m going w/ a Friend to the G3 concert & meeting him in New Jersey.....

Have a blast if you go & run over to the Kiesel booth & tell em “X-Mann says hey”!!!!!

X

Last edited:

I’m taking this year offf due to several reasons, cost being one of them (& buying 3-Tube amps & a new Guitar) & the fact that after 6-years in a row, I need a break.

Have a blast if you go & run over to the Kiesel booth & tell em “X-Mann says hey”!!!!!

X
Truth be tol

X
WOW....Just checked out the G3 site, and they got a couple Florida dates close enough for me, and more excitingly, Joes backup band now consists of the best buddies from Berklee, Keneally, Beller, and my friend Joe Travers, ex-Zappa plays Zappa drummer and vaultmeister at the Zappa compound, such as it is..thanks for the tip!!!!

I'm probably going to summer NAMM. I have friends in Nashville where I can crash on their couch.

Anaheim is not my scene.

I am trying to Decide whether to make the trek this year, my GAS doesn’t really need attention, but you never know who you’ll run into there...and it’s almost worth it just to see @Larry Mitchell at the opening night lobby bar gig....last time I attended (2016) I ran into @X-Mann (though he probly doesn’t recall...we were both trying to get from one end of the monstrosity to the other...) and a drummer friend I worked with on cruise ships 25 years ago...and got to pee next to mike Keneally, tho I didnt acknowledge him (bathroom etiquette)

This year my show is on Saturday 8pm if your going to NAMM please stop by. It's always fun and I never really know what guest will pop up. Had some amazing players over the last 5 year pop up. Andy Timmons, Vernon Rei, Ritchie Kotzen Doug Rappaport Joe Berger. Cooper Carter and many more.. :0)

This year my show is on Saturday 8pm if your going to NAMM please stop by. It's always fun and I never really know what guest will pop up. Had some amazing players over the last 5 year pop up. Andy Timmons, Vernon Rei, Ritchie Kotzen Doug Rappaport Joe Berger. Cooper Carter and many more.. :0)
Hey Larry,

Is a special pass required to see your performance? I will be there and want to come.

I'm a maybe. I have a pass, and a hotel bed available....but haven't booked a flight.
I'm going to Dallas International Guit Show in May, so thinking that will cure all my GAS (and at least I can buy stuff there)

I’ll be there and might be able to get a pass to someone if the deadline hasn’t passed. Drop me a PM.

Back
Top Bottom