NAMM 2014

Rich G.

Experienced
I always look forward to reading about the latest gear revealed at NAMM each year. This year I'll be experiencing it first hand for the first time! I'm seriously excited about this!

Anyone else here on the forum going to be there?

This will be my second time going to NAMM. I had such a great time last year. There is so much to look at. So, get there early and wear comfortable shoes.

Nice! Will you be at any particular booth?... maybe with your Anderson??

Well I'm not doing any like scheduled demo's or what not, but I'll be there as an artist with Chris Campbell Strings (and TA) jamming around, so definitely the Chris Campbell Strings/Rockbox booth jammin and also probably will be by TA a fair bit. And yes, I'll have the Anderson :)

I'll be there as well. We arrive on the Monday before the show.

How about an Axe-users get together.. dinner, or breakfast or something? I usually go the the Amazon BBQ (Brazillian style) on Friday night for some carnivorous action...

I've done it three or for times, it is a lot of fun if you can go I highly suggest a Thursday and Friday with Thursday being the lightest attendance. This gives you a chance to check out all the gear you want to with out having to deal with the overly large crowds you have on the weekends. And you get to bump into some of the famous people that wouldn't normally be their with the crowds.

This will be my 29th year at NAMM.
Was able to meet a few forum members for the first time last year. Love it!!!
wtf man !!! 30 years going at NAMM? haha sure u got some great great stories !!!
Will be my second year and I wil lbe a chris campbell booth and wampler booth ... I ll be at suhr factory party as well, but thats outside NAMM ... I ll be around gruv gear booth as well

Back
Top Bottom