Names of block type displayed?

randombastage

Experienced
I usually have two drive blocks in a preset, each with their own FC switch. And I usually use two channels on each of them for different types...for example, on one drive block switch on the FC, channel A is Ts808 and long press toggles to channel B which is a FuzzFace.
Can I have the description read Ts808 when channel A is active and FuzzFace displayed when channel B is active? I had one of them showing up but changing channels didn't change to the other name...

And if this is possible do I need to make this a 'per preset' assignment since I won't always have the same number or type of blocks there?

The display options are Action, Destination Channel (which shows up as 'DRV1 B') and Custom. Custom is the same text regardless of the channel. It would be really neat to assign separate custom labels to each channel.

Maybe post this as a wish list request?

The display options are Action, Destination Channel (which shows up as 'DRV1 B') and Custom. Custom is the same text regardless of the channel. It would be really neat to assign separate custom labels to each channel.

Maybe post this as a wish list request?

Thanks, I just looked and it is something that has been mentioned in the wish list area so I figured I shouldn't create another thread on it. Is there a method for 'voting' for the suggestion since it is already suggested? I gave each of the posters a like but not sure if that adds any weight to the 'wish'

I am currently programming this in the GT22 so I know what type of block is selected.
I also asked if the types could be read and/or loaded and displayed automatically.
This would be a nice feature indeed.

Back
Top Bottom