Experienced
The title speaks for itself.

1) Tell them their newborn baby is ugly and looks like schmegal
2) Ask someone if they are as stupid as they look
3) Fart loudly then fan it in their direction
4) Cut in front of the line
5) Don't shower for months
6) Close talk and spit on them
7) Door their car in the walmart parking lot when they can see you and then yell at them for parking so close to you.
8) Write something offensive on an online forum and don't tell people if you are serious or not.

Start a thread that says a certain guitar player is the "best in the world" and that Jimi Hendrix sucks.

1. State that you don't like a piece of equipment, it's Strats for me. I use one but I don't like to.
2. State why you don't like a piece of equipment: I find strats a bit meh.
3. Question someone's belief and ask for scientific evidence to their belief.
4. Cyber-bulying.
5. Cider bullying.
6. Not finishing lists.

Lets see

1. Talk about religion
2. Talk about politics
3. Tell them that their guitar, should have been left in the eighties and crushed.
4. Telling the people on Facebook, that hey I don't want to play their stupid game.
5. I'll take the one from above, Fart in public. Sorry I can't help it.
6. Telling my parents, yeah I think its time to create your will. LOL, they love when I bring this up.
7. Forcing my opinons of high end Modeling to Tube snobs. I just keep at it until, they just give in with a listen. Then I have them. Muahahahahaha

Uhmmm... Being sarcastic/ironic is one way (my favourite), but I've found that the best way to offend someone is to constantly criticise him/her.
Another way to piss people off (works really well) is being constantly against something (anything actually, just for the shake of being "different" or negative).
But in a nutshell, I'd say that trolling in general, pisses people off.
Personally though, I think stupidity, selfishness and hypocrisy are the things that pisses ME off the most...

Last edited:
Talk about subjective things in absolute terms then tell people who disagree with you that they're stupid.

Hah hah, good catch... I had originally written stupidity and hypocrisy and then decided to add selfishness too, but forgot to change the number... Now number's gone so everything is good!

Chime in on a thread about offending people that you are offended that someone would start a negative thread and then tell the OP that they are a disgusting person for starting such a thread.

Back
Top Bottom