Wish Name for scenes and 8 scenes display after hitting F2

This is a great idea.
Also scene names should appear in big letters when used (as i wished for tha play screen, a possibility to choose if you want to see the patch name or the footswitches).

In a live situation you have it easier and dont need to have it all in your mind.....

This is a great idea.
Also scene names should appear in big letters when used (as i wished for tha play screen, a possibility to choose if you want to see the patch name or the footswitches).

In a live situation you have it easier and dont need to have it all in your mind.....
Very good idea!!

This is a great idea.

THIS !
When in scene sticky mode -A single Scene Name in large letters would be awesome.
Example :
I have a van halen/general purpose preset made up. 8 scenes full.
One is for Ain't talkin not love , another for the lead. One for a general purpose with just reverb and drive , another for the lead.
One has the newer van halen with chorus , then the lead.
....and so on.
It'd be great if in scene mode , I could look down and see in big letters -
AIN'T TALKIN
AIN'T TALKIN LEAD
ERUPTION
VH CHORUS
VH CHORUS LEAD
Relying on my memory has proved to be hazardous in the past.

I'd like to see some kind of indicator that I'm in scene / sticky scene mode when I hit F2 as well. At least the numbers 1-8, since Scene naming isn't a supported feature. But something more than just the F2 led would be great!

I'd be happy with simply being able to name the scenes with as many characters as the display will accommodate for a scene. Example: Instead of S1, S2, etc. Intro, Verse, Lead,. Depends on how many characters the display can reasonably take in the window.

Back
Top Bottom