Naked Poll (Dave Friedman of Rack Systems Ltd)

Would you like to have the Naked amp sims?

• Total voters

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOYW_TLYZ7Y <--- must see!

Okay so this is an amp by Dave Friedman (the guy who made the Marsha) and it's once again an amazing amp. I haven't played one but I just love "A Perfect Circle" tones and this is what they use. Just mind blowing clean tone and it's directed for lower tunings too. Man... metalheads would go crazy and it seems to have that modern clean tone that I'm searching for. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

My wish would be that Cliff continues his co-operation with Dave and he gets this Naked amp and he'd make sims of both the clean and drive channel. That's all for now. :)

I think we have enough of the Marshall Plexi type amps. I would rather see amps like a Mesa Lonestar, Elmwood Modena, Wizard etc.

Reactions: jon
hmm nice link there clark. however, correct me if im wrong but i kinda think the brownface sounds better than that clean tone? it sounds more fuller and amp like (lol) to me. also i kinda feel like all those tones can be had in the axe? except for perhaps the royal ten tone. but i think i could get there with the shiva ld or marsha.

personally id like to see a splawn pro mod, and then my axe fx dream would be complete :D

brettllingle said:
I think we have enough of the Marshall Plexi type amps. I would rather see amps like a Mesa Lonestar, Elmwood Modena, Wizard etc.

I'd love to have that Lonestar but don't see that happening. :( Cliff said it's almost the same as a Fender Twin.

Zorran said:
hmm nice link there clark. however, correct me if im wrong but i kinda think the brownface sounds better than that clean tone? it sounds more fuller and amp like (lol) to me. also i kinda feel like all those tones can be had in the axe? except for perhaps the royal ten tone. but i think i could get there with the shiva ld or marsha.

personally id like to see a splawn pro mod, and then my axe fx dream would be complete :D

Sure you can get these tones out of the Axe-Fx but you could also get Marsha tones out of it before the Marsha sims came so I think this is a very realistic wish. :)

Clark Kent said:
Sure you can get these tones out of the Axe-Fx but you could also get Marsha tones out of it before the Marsha sims came so I think this is a very realistic wish. :)

Was the same for me. When Marsha model was announced I thought " What's the point of it having that there's the Brown model yet ? "

Now, I've changed Brown for Marsha in my patches. Marsha is "browner" than the Brown itself

Necrobump ! I'd love to have this amp in the Axe Fx II. I searched before posting a new thread lol. I deserve a pat on the back...

Reactions: jon
Hey Clark you would love the new modern recto sim on the II it is by far the best metal tone I have heard from the Ax..actually to the point i didn't think would even be achievable!! :)

Tone Merchants and Dave Friedman of Rack Systems Ltd. Present The Naked Amp feat. JMR - YouTube <--- must see!

Okay so this is an amp by Dave Friedman (the guy who made the Marsha) and it's once again an amazing amp. I haven't played one but I just love "A Perfect Circle" tones and this is what they use. Just mind blowing clean tone and it's directed for lower tunings too. Man... metalheads would go crazy and it seems to have that modern clean tone that I'm searching for. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

My wish would be that Cliff continues his co-operation with Dave and he gets this Naked amp and he'd make sims of both the clean and drive channel. That's all for now. :)

Clark, can you tone matching the amp? i have some ideas for tone matching would you mind if share to you?

I have the #1 that was at the LA Amp show shipping from David today. If Cliff had the time, I could have had Rob ship it to FAS and have them model it first.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom