NAD - New Axe FX Day !!

flyingfadr

Power User
Just got my New ( to me ) Axe FX Ultra !!
Posted a topic a few weeks ago in this forum, asking if anyone in town had an Axe FX. 2 People responded.... 1 invited me into his home, without even knowing me, showed me through the paces of building a preset, going through presets, etc. Unbelievably cool !! The 2nd guy invited me to do the same, but then messaged me that he was going to be selling his Ultra... so I got it today... in LARGE part to Mark Day... his videos, and sharing his killer patches... very cool of him to do that !!
Also everyone else here is incredibly helpful and welcoming.. like the Apple people...

This will be replacing a BACK BREAKING rack system... Mesa Quad, Mesa 295, TC2290, H3000, etc in one rack and a Rocktron Chameleon and a Mesa 295 in the other...

Can't wait to roll into practice tomorrow and just plug in the PA !!

Now off to get some Redwirez...

Thanks to everyone here and to Mark Day for SHARING the wealth of knowledge, tips, hints, presets, and IR's... you are a great group of people !!

Congrats Mark!

I also have a Mesa Quad and really appreciate the convenience and smaller size of the Axe-Fx. Cliff is very savvy on Mesa, so you should be able to produce comparable or even better tones through the Axe-Fx.

Thanks guys !!

Thanks jason for letting me check it out... and thanks Mark for the videos and presets !!

Now if I can just figure out why my stereo FX are mono'd to center, when everything looks to be fully panned...?? HO wcan I be able to run a Million dollar console, and not be able to find this...!!?? LOL

Back
Top Bottom