Mysterious BASED ON MESA IR's From ML Sound Lab (yeah it's heavy again)

apescaleconflict

Experienced
Hey!

We've been testing these new BASED ON MESA ir's with the team, and im happy to day that even if the CP13 was outstanding, these new ones are beyond the capabilities of it. These have more depth and when the CP13 was incredibly textured in mid range, these are incredibly heavy and more scooped, but not in that BAD way. You can't get a bad midrange with Mesa. You'll get the idea from the clip. Hope you like it! :)

This clip was SM57 / R121 / E906 all together.

When me and Misha designed this pack to be more brutal, aggressive, scooped and mean sounding...... we didn't mean for it to DESTROY WHAT WAS UNTIL NOW THOUGHT OF AS THE HEAVIEST S*** HUMANLY POSSIBLE AND MAKE IT FEEL LIKE A METALHEAD BEING TOLD LED ZEPPELIN SOUNDS AS HEAVY AS THERE IS!!!!!

(We went too far.)

Sorry for the late reply, i was away few days!

Sounds cool

Thanks man!

Everything about it sounds great to me !
I love the IR's, but i don't love my pickups in the LTD though. EMG 81... ew ew ew. But it still rocks to chug away with these :D
I have a spare Dimarzios around im throwing in at some point. :)

When me and Misha designed this pack to be more brutal, aggressive, scooped and mean sounding...... we didn't mean for it to DESTROY WHAT WAS UNTIL NOW THOUGHT OF AS THE HEAVIEST S*** HUMANLY POSSIBLE AND MAKE IT FEEL LIKE A METALHEAD BEING TOLD LED ZEPPELIN SOUNDS AS HEAVY AS THERE IS!!!!!

(We went too far.)

FFFF)¤#) yeah you did, too far man. But i love it!

It just ends too soon...:)

Ah hell, sorry man, it's already longer and will be a full song. :) It's just that many of the clips i do are early stage demo songs for my band, that are going to become a full song in an album or EP later on, so i don't want to "ruin the surprise" if you catch my drift here! I'm humbly thankful of the kind words anyway!

Ah hell, sorry man, it's already longer and will be a full song. :) It's just that many of the clips i do are early stage demo songs for my band, that are going to become a full song in an album or EP later on, so i don't want to "ruin the surprise" if you catch my drift here! I'm humbly thankful of the kind words anyway!

I get you...liked it already on the first listening. It's brutal but has a nice groove.

Just checked out some other stuff on your Soundcloud, I'm really going to like the album/EP when it comes out. Please let us know when it arrives.

Just checked out some other stuff on your Soundcloud, I'm really going to like the album/EP when it comes out. Please let us know when it arrives.

Thank you very very much sir. Those words are a lot. :) We have 13 songs or more ready, it will be released during this year, but hopefully the wait isn't too long!

Back
Top Bottom