Wish My wish for MFC101

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
LED screens above each button would be a great new version for Fractal to put out. I just bought a Mastermind GT16 because I want that ability to assign the effects IA per patch. As is on the MFC101 you can't and have to decide which IA you want to have for entire rig. Limiting to say the least IMO. I would happily buy a Fractal version of the Mastermind if they made one. Maybe a MFC102 will emerge soon?

I think the Helix scribble strips really made this feature a "must have" for a lot of folks. Nothing against the MFC101, built like a tank and flawless. But this feature would be welcomed by many.

Don't hold your breath.
This has been suggested numerous times, always met with silence from Fractal. Sorry but they don't seem to be focusing on the MFC product right now :/

Love this wish every time it comes back up.

An AX8 "XL" with the power of the rack mount XL plus scribble strips!!!!!! (but programmable more like the AX8... I never liked the MFC101 way of programming buttons)

I'd be happy with an MFC-102 update that just does X/Y indication and switching the way the AX8 does it. It's a step up in what you can switch without landing us in the-MFC-costs-as-much-as-the-Axe-FX territory. Those RJM units are purdy and powerful but you pay for all that bling.

Yah, a "hold for XY" and a fully configurable "Page 2" under the reveal switch would be enough to make me be willing to pay for an "MFC-102". I mean, don't get me wrong, scribble strips are cool, I'd not say no to em, but does seem like it'd add to the price tag quite a bit.

FASLink, price, build quality, and ease of integration keeps me happily in the Fractal family on the floor, but would be nice for some extra config options/functionality to the MFC

I've been disappointed a little in the lack of updates with the MFC101. I believe there are things they could do to improve the existing MFC that would make it an even better tool. I just bought a used RJM Mastermind GT16 yesterday as I've given up that the MFC will get anything more. Shame because I'd rather buy Fractal. MFC is fantastic though and built like a tank. Truly 1st world problems I have and bitch about!

LED screens above each button would be a great new version for Fractal to put out. I just bought a Mastermind GT16 because I want that ability to assign the effects IA per patch. As is on the MFC101 you can't and have to decide which IA you want to have for entire rig. Limiting to say the least IMO. I would happily buy a Fractal version of the Mastermind if they made one. Maybe a MFC102 will emerge soon?

I think the Helix scribble strips really made this feature a "must have" for a lot of folks. Nothing against the MFC101, built like a tank and flawless. But this feature would be welcomed by many.

+1. These features have been asked for in the past but hopefully FAS will take into consideration for future updates / hardware. I would find these changes very useful. I have thought about going the route of the Mastermind as well... I just have to justify the price.

Back
Top Bottom