My wife is pissed!!

This time Marc Walberg would have been right to leave the stadium (what a mistake in the Pats against Falcons SB), but OMG, WHAT A GAME!!!

Sorry for shouting.

Brady has 9 freakin' lives.. and I gotta wonder with the recent spate of close games and sh*t that wouldn't happen during a regular game - unbelievable turnover's - how LA held on to win with a field goal w/ 4 secs left!

I have to wonder if this is Brady's last year. I think that if he would have won another Super Bowl, that probably really would have been it, but who knows now. It's crazy that an old guy is still out there playing top level football. You have to know that he must really love the game and competition because he certainly has made enough money and will continue to make money after football. I just wonder how long you play in a game like football before you say enough is enough, I'm getting out of here before I really get hurt.

Being from the Detroit area my only interest in who won was wishing Stafford some success, if you get me. Great ending to the game regardless of which side you were on!

Brady has 9 freakin' lives.. and I gotta wonder with the recent spate of close games and sh*t that wouldn't happen during a regular game - unbelievable turnover's - how LA held on to win with a field goal w/ 4 secs left!
I love watching my wife on the edge!!!!

Can the Bills do that final kickoff over, the one with 13 seconds life?

Who thinks the innocuous little details will come and bite you in the ass like that.

Oh, and Dear NFL change the mother f'ing rules of OT already. College and High School
both do it better.

I’m emotionally drained after that see-saw, and I had no vested interest in the outcome. Even the wife sat with me to see the ending. Awesome football!
No doubt. And that after the Rams (who I am cheering for) blew that big lead, only to hit that pass to Kupp.

What an amazing and insane weekend of football. And I thought the last day of the regular season was crazy, when all three games in my area went to OT...

Back
Top Bottom