My wife is amazing

GIBSONGUY

So July 13 I will be 59 years old, i’ve been using FAS for over 10 years I come home today the wife says go to my car and get some stuff out of the back for me. I opened up the hatch is there it sat a lll, I about shat myself totally unexpected I know I should get my priority straight but I cut grass first. I play at church and I cannot say enough about fractal. I did some freelance work With Liberty Baptist church here in Virginia Beach a couple of tours, everyone was amazed by the performance It can do, They were accustomed to using isolation cabinets and AC 30s when I selected an AC 30 and compared ,their jaws drop open I am currently using a mark ll with a MFC 101 Mark ll can’t wait to plug it in and just hear the factory presets, I feel there will be a minor learning curve and I hope in the future if I have any questions I know the people here are excellent In helping me getting it going.I hear that the MFC will work but not at its full capability I’m not ready to buy a New controller. So I had to get on here and tell somebody thanks again for creating a Guitarist dream

Now that's a good woman right there!!!!!!!!! congrats on the new Fractal.

I do not yet have a III, but I think to use the mfc101 as a controller you will have to program every thing as a basic midi controller not plug n play.

So July 13 I will be 59 years old, i’ve been using FAS for over 10 years I come home today the wife says go to my car and get some stuff out of the back for me. I opened up the hatch is there it sat a lll, I about shat myself totally unexpected I know I should get my priority straight but I cut grass first. I play at church and I cannot say enough about fractal. I did some freelance work With Liberty Baptist church here in Virginia Beach a couple of tours, everyone was amazed by the performance It can do, They were accustomed to using isolation cabinets and AC 30s when I selected an AC 30 and compared ,their jaws drop open I am currently using a mark ll with a MFC 101 Mark ll can’t wait to plug it in and just hear the factory presets, I feel there will be a minor learning curve and I hope in the future if I have any questions I know the people here are excellent In helping me getting it going.I hear that the MFC will work but not at its full capability I’m not ready to buy a New controller. So I had to get on here and tell somebody thanks again for creating a Guitarist dream
Congratulations Gibson Guy :)

Congratulations!

I just retired earlier this year (I upgraded from a II to a III last year). When I retired, my wife purchased a 2019 '61 Gibson SG and surprised me with it. Good women are a blessing. BTW, I live just across the Bay in Smithfield, VA. PM me if you ever want to get together and trade AxeFX/Guitar ideas!

Congrats! And you have a fine lady there. My wife indulges my G.A.S. but she's yet to purchase anything like that and surprise me. I wonder if she'll read this? LOL! Anyway congrats and enjoy. The III is amazing.

Nice! Welcome to the club, @GIBSONGUY !

If you’re a ten-year Fractal veteran, it’ll be a short learning curve. Most of the changes are just stuff you’ve wished for all along.

Last edited:
Congratulations!

I just retired earlier this year (I upgraded from a II to a III last year). When I retired, my wife purchased a 2019 '61 Gibson SG and surprised me with it. Good women are a blessing. BTW, I live just across the Bay in Smithfield, VA. PM me if you ever want to get together and trade AxeFX/Guitar ideas!
Congratulations!
Tell your wife I want my Axe-Fx III back.

lmao

Now that's a good woman right there!!!!!!!!! congrats on the new Fractal.

I do not yet have a III, but I think to use the mfc101 as a controller you will have to program every thing as a basic midi controller not plug n play.
Thoughts on the jordi interface. I love the MFC but I’m not up for purchasing a RJM. I currently have my MFC set up as a traditional pedal board the name of the patch and then the fx on the rest , tap,tuner?

Back
Top Bottom