• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

My wife is amazing

GIBSONGUY

New here
So July 13 I will be 59 years old, i’ve been using FAS for over 10 years I come home today the wife says go to my car and get some stuff out of the back for me. I opened up the hatch is there it sat a lll, I about shat myself totally unexpected I know I should get my priority straight but I cut grass first. I play at church and I cannot say enough about fractal. I did some freelance work With Liberty Baptist church here in Virginia Beach a couple of tours, everyone was amazed by the performance It can do, They were accustomed to using isolation cabinets and AC 30s when I selected an AC 30 and compared ,their jaws drop open I am currently using a mark ll with a MFC 101 Mark ll can’t wait to plug it in and just hear the factory presets, I feel there will be a minor learning curve and I hope in the future if I have any questions I know the people here are excellent In helping me getting it going.I hear that the MFC will work but not at its full capability I’m not ready to buy a New controller. So I had to get on here and tell somebody thanks again for creating a Guitarist dream

paranoid

Fractal Fanatic
Now that's a good woman right there!!!!!!!!! congrats on the new Fractal.

I do not yet have a III, but I think to use the mfc101 as a controller you will have to program every thing as a basic midi controller not plug n play.

Freds55

Veteran
So July 13 I will be 59 years old, i’ve been using FAS for over 10 years I come home today the wife says go to my car and get some stuff out of the back for me. I opened up the hatch is there it sat a lll, I about shat myself totally unexpected I know I should get my priority straight but I cut grass first. I play at church and I cannot say enough about fractal. I did some freelance work With Liberty Baptist church here in Virginia Beach a couple of tours, everyone was amazed by the performance It can do, They were accustomed to using isolation cabinets and AC 30s when I selected an AC 30 and compared ,their jaws drop open I am currently using a mark ll with a MFC 101 Mark ll can’t wait to plug it in and just hear the factory presets, I feel there will be a minor learning curve and I hope in the future if I have any questions I know the people here are excellent In helping me getting it going.I hear that the MFC will work but not at its full capability I’m not ready to buy a New controller. So I had to get on here and tell somebody thanks again for creating a Guitarist dream
Congratulations Gibson Guy :)

favance

Veteran
Congratulations!

I just retired earlier this year (I upgraded from a II to a III last year). When I retired, my wife purchased a 2019 '61 Gibson SG and surprised me with it. Good women are a blessing. BTW, I live just across the Bay in Smithfield, VA. PM me if you ever want to get together and trade AxeFX/Guitar ideas!

TimeBandit

New here
Congrats! And you have a fine lady there. My wife indulges my G.A.S. but she's yet to purchase anything like that and surprise me. I wonder if she'll read this? LOL! Anyway congrats and enjoy. The III is amazing.

Rex

Legend!
Nice! Welcome to the club, @GIBSONGUY !

If you’re a ten-year Fractal veteran, it’ll be a short learning curve. Most of the changes are just stuff you’ve wished for all along.

Last edited:

GIBSONGUY

New here
Congratulations!

I just retired earlier this year (I upgraded from a II to a III last year). When I retired, my wife purchased a 2019 '61 Gibson SG and surprised me with it. Good women are a blessing. BTW, I live just across the Bay in Smithfield, VA. PM me if you ever want to get together and trade AxeFX/Guitar ideas!
Congratulations!
Tell your wife I want my Axe-Fx III back.

lmao

GIBSONGUY

New here
Now that's a good woman right there!!!!!!!!! congrats on the new Fractal.

I do not yet have a III, but I think to use the mfc101 as a controller you will have to program every thing as a basic midi controller not plug n play.
Thoughts on the jordi interface. I love the MFC but I’m not up for purchasing a RJM. I currently have my MFC set up as a traditional pedal board the name of the patch and then the fx on the rest , tap,tuner?

Top Bottom