My Uber, 5150, and Diezel Metal tones

Gorilla

Experienced
Been just digging into this Ultra trying every available option I can think of and ran across some pretty decent tones (I think). Let me know what you all think!
The bass is a Ultra preset I made for guitars too! These are 6 stringers
Meat & Potatoes. The Uber is first then the 5150 then the Diezel. Just a work in progress mix, nothing special with the mix. Mainly dissecting tones.

EDITED: Here's the mix with no bass Good-Goobly-Goo-Fred

Last edited:
Totally digging that 5150 gorilla even without the bass it sits nice in the mix. Did you double track for the mix?

Thanks Sammetal91:) It's at like 55%-90% left and 55%-90% right. I used the same amp twice per preset(so it's four cabs total), and tweak one as if it was for a room sound. The other amp is tweaked as if a direct sound.

any you metal dudes (see my attempt at a sticky get trashed and demeaned under new posts) getting the axe 2 so we can share ideas? (I lucked out yesterday insanely with no bots)? Hey help defend our rights on my sticky attempt! thanks

Really like the uber and 5150 tones, especially the 5150! Very nice chunk and meat to them. Didn't like the diezel patch though. Too muddy sounding! It's one of my fav amps in the ultra, and it can easily sound a lot better! Kudos on the uber and 5150 presets though! Care to share?

@symphx - yeah posted on your sticky and told the snooty fellas to go stuff it :) good move there btw! Thing is, you can make it for all the ultra, standard and II owners - that way it'll be a great go to thread for all the metalheads in the board, as opposed to the staggered way things are put up right now!

Back
Top Bottom