My Tweak Hi-GAin JVM410H Or1- CLR

sebastos08

Experienced

See Attached the quick direct take of my JMV410H tweak.
with HI-IR
recorded direct from axe-fxii without anything else.
Tested on 3 guitars H / H (Gibson Std Burstbucker pro pickups on the take)

I tried to go deeper, since few weeks, in the advanced options AMP block, trying to get close up rendering of real amp I own.
CLR helped, I think I got IT, and I think it sounds even better than the true now. :? :shock :D

Reinforced by the new release of the Amazing V13 FW version, I think it starts to sound like I had imagined when I decided to buy the beast there a year.
So I share with you my joy and also the preset so that you can test it at home and also in Live. :eek:

Thank you for giving me your feeling back. 8)

This tweak has been "cutted" to play at line level or better in live at a high FRFR level, do not hesitate to push the watts! ;) and with the CLR if possible.

Preset description:
it contains 3 scenes parametered with 3 expression pedals:
Exp1: Amp input trim & drive gain
Exp2: wha
Exp3: volume

Edit: for scenes:
SCENE1: Crunch to hi-gain via the exp1 without Delay
SCENE2: Crunch to hi-gain via the exp1 with Delay
SCENE3: Hi-gain via the exp1 with Delay and Power Drive

Hope you Enjoy it
And Cliff and the FAS team , you're the beasts! ;)
The preset: View attachment SC JVM410H OD1 Or CLR.syx

Last edited:
Thanks guys
My objective was to reach an opened, natural and organic sound similar to my real amp

Last edited:
I don't remember exactly but it's two 4x12 cab in parallel, the best is to download the preset and dig it.

Last edited:
Hi guy's,
many downloads for the patch, and no many feedbacks from you,
Did the patch allow you to reach the kind of sound of the take, depending so many parameters like humbuckers models, PA, monitors, exp1 tests....
i'll be happy to know yours feels specially from the CLR's users.
Thanks in advance ;)

Seb - this sounds freakin' great man. Thanks so much for sharing your preset. It is the best I have heard my Axe Fx sound yet!!

Back
Top Bottom