My Turn......... ITS AWESOME!

GuitarDojo

Words can not describe..... so I used a short vid and music to help.

In this vid I show the MFC-101 Tuner, Tap temp and a 100w daylight Flood lamp blasting the display!!

Enjoy!

I Do, I Do BELIEVE! ! <<<<CLICK!!!

Was the camera on the end of a yo-yo? Wow, I should have taken some dramamine before watching that. :)

Anyway, cool to see the live video of the MFC.

LMAO !! What a great choice of songs ! LOL !!
That's so RUDE though... an Axe FX, a 12ma (?), and now the MFC ??!!?? Lucky @#(%*)^@#(%^ !!
Glad you got it... it looks great...

Ha!

The saddest thing is that I watched the entire video with a grin on my face. And, I've got my own MFC-101 sitting right next to me. :roll:

:)

flyingfadr said:
That's so RUDE though... an Axe FX, a 12ma (?), and now the MFC ??!!?? Lucky @#(%*)^@#(%^ !!
As you enter the room (to the right) you can see 2 Atomics stacked on topof each other (In studio slips covers) :p (My second FBT is on the far left.)

Awesome!!!!
I think everyone on the forum should pitch in and buy you a tripod for Christmas, although, it did have a "Saturday Night Fever meets Blair Witch Project" feel to it. :lol:

Congrats!
BTW, which expression pedal is your favorite side kick?

GuitarDojo said:
flyingfadr said:
As you enter the room (to the right) you can see 2 Atomics stacked on topof each other (In studio slips covers) :p (My second FBT is on the far left.)

You are a mean, mean man... ;)

:D

BTW. From the looks of it you still have the LCD protector over the screen.Considering how easily you can read that, just imagine what it would look like with out it. :lol:

TapTempo -questions about the tap tempos response came up most on the MFC-101 ;) - works as shown

I used a Zoom Q3 for the video. This is the quickest way for me to get quick clips on the net. One hand control of the Zoom Q3 while using my other hand to operate other stuff leaves you with the whole "Blair Witch" feel. :p

Expression pedals: I have finally decided to ditch my Alesis F2 for the Utopia. The Utopia is cool and works best for me in the Volume role. The mission expression sits in the wah role. My whammy expression is still up in the air. The next contestant is the BOSS FV500H. Laying around the Dojo I still have Stilwels expression pedal (Basically the same as Mission) which is a spare and a Dunlop 6166 which is for my acoustic/small rig.

The facility is my new studio which is now 4 weeks old. I love it (Its my man cave). Along with my Network Admin day job, work from the studio helped started my new computer repair business in the same facility. I have another teacher teaching lessons and another person helping me work the computer stuff during the day and night. Boils down to BIZEEEE but I take my weekends off for some jammin.

GuitarDojo said:
Words can not describe..... so I used a short vid and music to help.

In this vid I show the MFC-101 Tuner, Tap temp and a 100w daylight Flood lamp blasting the display!!

Enjoy!

I Do, I Do BELIEVE! ! <<<<CLICK!!!
Ahem...

Really don't mean to be rude...

But what size foot do you have?

It just looks kinda small, and I'm already having trouble aiming on my FCB1010. Now you'd have to have some serious sized feet to make me think differently, but I'm thinking the spacing on these is just toooooooo small. For me.

Did anyone test it in a live situation yet? Rehearsals count too.

cobbler said:
Looks like you and Mark Day went to the same paint store when decorating the home/studio! :D
Actually....I consulted Mark Day about his studio !!! :D

@Dutch
My shoe size is 10 4E in New Balance. They are a little big for my feet but comfortable!!!! My loungin shoes...... :p

Back
Top Bottom