My Trusty Assistant Passed On Today

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
20200327_165959.jpg
My Shatner at the age of 12 passed on today. I gave him mouth to snout when he stopped breathing and got him going today. I rushed him to the vet, but he heart was too weak and he didn't let us know he had heart problems , he passed on there when they were trying to catheter him.

So devastated and sad. He had a good life, but I'm greedy and wanted more time.

Oh, very sad, condolences. Our animals almost all have way shorter lifespans than we do, but we do the thing anyway, and it's really good, until the sad part at the end.

Sounds like this was sudden, which is both easier and harder. You're both in my thoughts.

Heartfelt condolences....

We had a young very petite female Pom...and was moody mean. She defended my wife every step! Bit me few times ...☹️

She got tick disease and passed. One of the saddest days of our lives. ☹️

View attachment 66492
My Shatner at the age of 12 passed on today. I gave him mouth to snout when he stopped breathing and got him going today. I rushed him to the vet, but he heart was too weak and he didn't let us know he had heart problems , he passed on there when they were trying to catheter him.

So sorry to hear about your little Buddy. :(
I know it is a Sad Day in Mudville...
They are like children and definitely our best friend.

Yep, his favorite music was Hall and Oates, so we're listening to that now. He liked the smell of scotch, so I am having a little to honor him. If there was football on, I would watch that too. He loved to comment on the plays in his little hamburglar voice.

View attachment 66492

So sorry to hear this. It is devastating when they pass. You gave him a good life.

Back
Top Bottom