My Trusty Assistant Passed On Today

Sad to hear. It's always hard to lose a pet because they are so much more than a pet to us. Some folks don't ever understand that, and that is sad as well. My condolences to you.

View attachment 66492
My Shatner at the age of 12 passed on today. I gave him mouth to snout when he stopped breathing and got him going today. I rushed him to the vet, but he heart was too weak and he didn't let us know he had heart problems , he passed on there when they were trying to catheter him.

So devastated and sad. He had a good life, but I'm greedy and wanted more time.
Sorry to hear. On a brighter note, since the lockdown, the animal shelters have been virtually cleaned out with people adopting new friends. Perhaps you could find a new companion who needs you more than you need him/her. Just a suggestion to help you ease the pain.

Sorry to hear. On a brighter note, since the lockdown, the animal shelters have been virtually cleaned out with people adopting new friends. Perhaps you could find a new companion who needs you more than you need him/her. Just a suggestion to help you ease the pain.
My fiancée at the time drug me to the pound to look for a new cat when my companion of almost 9 years, Jake, passed away just before my birthday. I didn't want to go, but she insisted. I was found by Coco and her three kittens, and a fourth kitten, Zootie. Coco looked up at me and meowed, and it was all over. She and Zootie stayed with me for 17 years until he passed, and several months later, she passed.

I lost my 15 year old yellow lab trusty assistant about 3 months ago, so I feel your pain. However, I will pass along what our vet told me. That dog didn‘t live to be 12 without a lot of love and affection. Know that your trusty assistant lead a happy and well cared for life! My condolences.

Back
Top Bottom