My take on Tom sawyer by rush

Keith White

Experienced
i recorded the guitar parts over the backing track found at guitarbackingtrack.com

It was done in two takes one for the rhythm and the other for lead. At the end of the lead i broke a string and its so bad i decided to leave it.

I found this patch months ago on the axe exchange and i made a few changes I will share it this afternoon when i get home. The guitar i used is a gibson les paul custom

sounds really good, love the string break section! I'd turn up the rhythm guitar a bit though

Here is the file. Axe FX 2 Mk 2

The rhythm is scene one, lead scene two

Attachments

• RUS Tom Sawyer oo.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
When opening the patch in fractool and looking at the cab block, I don't see a cab model in the cab block. I only see settings. Am I to assume the cab block is simply the stock cab?? Or am I missing something here?

When opening the patch in fractool and looking at the cab block, I don't see a cab model in the cab block. I only see settings. Am I to assume the cab block is simply the stock cab?? Or am I missing something here?
The cab is Factory 012 1x12 Shiver R121

Axe-edit ...... just let FracTool load it onto your 'whatever you have' and then Axe-Edit can do the rest
Thanks. Don't have an axe-fx (yet). Just studying up and learning. My friend in Hoboken has one and he loves it. In fact I'm the reason he owns one. I should get a commission right? :)

Back
Top Bottom