My Take on the Reverb Hold thing. Also using Cab De-Phase FW 19.01 Beta

Great sounds!

Mark - are you triggering the Reverb Hold off/on with the assigned IA throughout the single notes?

It's not clear since we can't see your footwork.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agent Scully says "Whuuuuuuuu....?"
Scully.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Mark - Cool- Both videos (de-phase also) You know I have learned something positive from you since day 0ne (no pun intended) Also never realized that we joined this wonderful group and journey same time pretty much....April 2009

Thanks for all of the help and demos thru the years.

Reverb hold is an awesome practice tool too. You set up a chord changes as pads and practice soloing over them. It really helps you work on improvisation over chord changes.

Mark,please don't forget to post for MKII also..'cause you are the reason that I bought this AxeFx II..and a lot of help came trough your posts and presets..
so don't let us down those who stays on AxeFx II
thank you

I always post the MkII preset a day or two later. It takes some effort.

Nice! You seem to stay free from the pesky click noise I'm suffering when activating reverb hold. Still on 19.00 here but the issue may also come of my dual inputs patch or/and the 86% CPU level. Must get 19.01 asap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the nice things said folks, much appreciated!

Mark

I hit the hold after the first chord, then immediately after each chord to turn off the hold lingering from the previous chord then on again.

Great sounds!

Mark - are you triggering the Reverb Hold off/on with the assigned IA throughout the single notes?

It's not clear since we can't see your footwork.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now, that one sounds amazeballs. Nice. Seeing an LP like that with a Floyd is a bit disturbing, though.

Thanks Mark incredible tone - I have just loaded the MK II preset and the De-Phase is on 0.00 - is this correct?

Back
Top Bottom