My Son's Christmas Present

Scented Meat

Power User
He knows how this fossil loves fossil rock, so he made this video for me with the XL+ I bequeathed him when I upgraded to the III earlier this year. He played all the guitars and bass; the keys (Logic) and drums (GetGood) he programmed.

Edit: I realize I posted in the wrong recording forum. Apologies.

Last edited:
Well now I know what my son *is* getting me next year for Christmas. Awesome job! You should be grinning ear to ear.

Edit: Phone Typo.

Last edited:
Damn...he’s good!!!

I still remember hearing Boston for the first time, playing pool in a friends basement back in 1976. His older brother put the album on a Sansui turntable, cranked the Sansui amp. and all I heard was pure guitar heaven radiating from the big ass Cerwin Vega speakers. Forty two years later and it never gets old!

He knows how this fossil loves fossil rock, so he made this video for me with the XL+ I bequeathed him when I upgraded to the III earlier this year. He played all the guitars and bass; the keys (Logic) and drums (GetGood) he programmed.

That was awesome! Those are some of my favorite leads ever and he nailed the playing and the tone.

What a fantastic christmas present. Awesome playing. Very well done!! This is defenitely something not only your son could be proud of ...

So cool that you gave the XL+ to him.
So cool that he has that talent, and put it to good use to bless his dad!
You must be so proud of him! :guitar:

That's impressive !
doing Boston with bass line and riff-lead guitars that are so Bostonesque..it's not easy at all..congrats !

Back
Top Bottom