• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

My Secret Formula

JoKeR III

Veteran
I looked all over, but couldn't find that specific information, would you be kind enough to send me a link to that page?
thanks in advance
Nat
The wiki is a wealth of information but not everything can be found in the index on the main page, it's not a comprehensive list of everything in the wiki. If you want to know about parameters within a certain block, you'll need to open the page found in the index for that particular block. The parameters you're looking for are in the Amp block so here's the page for the Amp block: http://wiki.fractalaudio.com/axefx2/index.php?title=Amp_block

Top Bottom