• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish My remaining usability wishes for the III

yek

Swap scenes (Layout > Tools)

Swap channels (Layout > Tools)

Swap presets (Store menu)

Unlink ALL global blocks

Move VU meters to separate page. Allow VU meters to stay on screen while switching presets

Prevent breaking cables when moving blocks up or down

DRIVE: modifier on Sample Rate parameter

DRIVE and WAH: reset GEQ when performing a soft reset

CAB: Pressing "Solo" mutes all other IRs(I/O > Pedal) Visual calibration meter for pedals 1 and 2

Exclude MIDI/Remote menu from the Reset procedure, and add a separate 'Reset MIDI/Remote' entry (if possible)

Global 'High cut frequency' and 'Low cut frequency' parameters

Option to use RTA as screen saver

Show which blocks are "global" (on hardware)

Performance screen

Option to stay on Layout screen when switching presets

Option to link Amp and Cab channels

Axe-Edit: option to unlink all global blocks when exporting

Axe-Edit: save system data (Global Blocks) with Snapshots

System-wide modifiers

Last edited:

Ingo

Inspired
Most of this sounds good and/or unproblematic, BUT...

9. would mess with a nice workflow: you can easily compare a third cab on its own to a two-cab combination, and switch back and forth (by flipping b/w "solo" and "mute" state for the third cab)

I would hate to lose that possibility.

yek

Yeah, I get that. And I just thought of an alternative way to accomplish what I want, so I'll strike item #9.

For #15, it’d be really handy if you could stay on the zoomed meter view while switching presets
Maybe they could just make it to where it would be the users choice as to what screen is persistent when changing presets......seems like that would grant a whole lotta wishes........and damn.....where did our cool emojis go? ;-)

Top Bottom